1.1 “Minor” shall be construed as a child below the age of 13.
1.2 “Personal Data” shall be construed as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.3 “Sensitive Personal Data” shall be construed as Personal Data that is related to a natural persons racial or ethnic background; political, religious, philosophical beliefs; association with a labor union; health or sexual preferences; records regarding criminal offences; substantial social problems and other strictly private information.
1.4 “Mecharite”/”We” shall be construed as Mecharite ApS and its affiliates.
1.5 “Website” shall be construed as Mecharites’ website, mecharite.com.
Mecharite ApS De Mezas Vej 8, 2th. DK-8000 Aarhus, Denmark
3.1 Collection of Personal Data
While using the Website it is possible for a user to submit Personal Data to Mecharite.
Mecharite will only collect Personal Data on the basis of a user’s active submission of Personal Data through the Website; that is, all Personal Data that Mecharite collects from users on the Website is submitted with the users’ positive knowledge of the submission.
Mecharite informs users of the Website that We will never ask you to submit Sensitive Personal Data when using the Website.
Mecharite recognizes that Minors deserve special protection against information society services and the possible risks that a Minor’s interaction with these services poses for a Minor, hereunder the Minor’s submission of Personal Data when using an information society service. On this basis, Mecharite will not consciously ask Minors to submit Personal Data. Furthermore, if Mecharite becomes aware of any Personal Data related to a Minor having been submitted to Mecharite through the Website, Mecharite will take steps to ensure the complete deletion of this Personal Data.
3.2 Use of Personal Data
Mecharite solely uses Personal Data for purposes that are compatible with the users’ active submission of Personal Data. As such, Mecharite will use the Personal Data collected to facilitate communication with users of the Website and give users a better experience when using the Website.
Situations where Personal Data is used:
- When your place an order: Name, Email, Address, Billing details
- When you register: Email, Username, Password
- When you communicate with our Support teams: Name, Email, order ID
Mecharite will only transfer Personal Data collected from users of the Website to third-parties when necessary and a user has given his consent to such transfer, a user has requested for such transfer (for example in the form of a request to process an order), if required by law or if required in order to protect legal or other vital interests.
Mecharite will only retain your Personal Data for as long as you have a profile on the Website, un-less the further retention of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, for compliance with a legal obligation which we are subject, or for the purposes of a legitimate interests pursued by us.
3.3 Your rights concerning the processing of your Personal Data
You have a number of rights in relation to the Personal Data that we hold about you and you can ex-ercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out below.
These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Data and access to the Per-sonal Data which we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Data, for the sake of another person’s right to privacy.
- Requesting that we correct your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Data, but we are legally entitled to retain it. A user can actively delete Personal Data that is connected to his or her user profile by deleting this profile on the Website.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- In some circumstances, receiving some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit those information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to Personal Data which you have provided to us.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- Lodging a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website Link opens in new windowwww.datatilsynet.dk, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
With the use of the Website, cookies will be stored on the media that the user uses to browse the Website. These cookies are used to give the user of the Website a better experience when browsing the Website and to collect certain information on the user in order to facilitate analysis of the users of the Website.
4.3 Types of cookies
Cookies placed on the user’s media of choice include
- When you log in to your profile
- When you visit and interact with our Website to facilitate analysis through Google Analytics (Link opens in new windowhttps://www.google.com/analytics/)
4.4 Administration of cookies
Mecharite informs users of the Website that cookies can be removed through a user’s browser of choice. Furthermore, the possibility of storing and using cookies through a browser can be altogether blocked by changing the browser’s settings.
Mecharite recommends users to consult the user guide related to the user’s browser of choice in order for users to adjust the browser’s cookie settings to the preferred setting.
4.5 Online advertising
We do not serve third party advertisements to you while using mecharite.com. However, we do work with advertising partners to deliver Mecharite advertisements on third party publisher websites, and these partners may set cookies on your computer’s web browser.
The specific partners are: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain, Reddit, ImpactRadius, and Refersion. The cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you Mecharite advertisements elsewhere on the Internet.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in your browser or for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the Website. The servers in which we store information are kept in a secure environment.
Does Mecharite collect and store any data from my Mecharite Engine usage?
Mecharite Engine collects a basic amount of data in order to provide services to our customers and enhance our products.
What data does Mecharite Engine collect?
We collect three types of data. All data listed below is sent to Mecharite anonymously and is not personally identifiable information.
Application and Device Data
We collect which Mecharite devices you have plugged in, their firmware versions, Engine’s version number, your OS version, your country (but not your IP address, city, or state) and your application ID. The application ID is a random unique number that we generate on install. We can’t identify any user by this number: it simply lets us know that each installation is unique.
We collect general interaction data that helps us improve our products and services. This type of data is meant to inform us of how users are using Mecharite Engine. It may include the following:
- Information on which screens within the Mecharite Engine user interface are being viewed and which sections are being interacted with.
- Information about which features are being used while Mecharite Engine is running (for instance, is the PrismSync Engine App running?)
At any time, you can opt-out of sharing interaction data in the Settings section of Engine.
To help identify issues that our gamers may be having, we will send details about application crashes, firmware upgrade failures, and other error reports.
Why does Mecharite collect this data?
We collect this anonymous data in order to enhance our product and services, and to provide accurate notifications for available firmware and software updates.
This data helps us answer questions such as: What is the most popular mouse CPI? Are headset owners successfully updating their firmware? Knowing answers to these types of questions helps us focus our efforts on giving you the best possible product experience.
Does Mecharite share or sell this data?
No. Any data obtained from Engine is designed to allow us at Mecharite to make informed decisions about our products. We don’t share or sell this data with any partners or third parties.
Can I turn off sharing data from Mecharite Engine?
Yes. You can turn off the sharing of interaction data and error reporting inside the settings of Mecharite Engine at any time.
How secure is my local Mecharite Engine data that I create on my computer?
Your local data that you create through Mecharite Engine (for instance, your configurations and macros) is stored in database on your machine in an unencrypted manner. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you never create macros that contain sensitive information such as passwords or credit card numbers.
Do I Need CloudSync to use Mecharite Engine?
Utilizing CloudSync with Mecharite Engine enabled products is optional. We will never require you to create an online account in order to configure devices in Mecharite Engine.